Saturday, December 17, 2005

 

Geekomon Becomes Different!

I'm not really interested in the comics industry. Or Tech. Or Asia. Or Scifi.

What am interested are the tomes that write about them. So, I'll be writing current event stuff, like little observations such as the best place to put a bunker in America.

Prolly, I'll be reviewing some Jane manuals and talking about other books i've read regarding war technology.

Oh yeah, Memoirs are Stupid. I've yet to read a memoir from a general that has anything important to say. There's a reason why West point doesn't use memoirs in their curriculum.

That's because they talk UTTER bubkis.

I'll be reviewing 3 books next week, all with a Civil War Motif.

I've already finished with Killer Angels and it's amazing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



   Win a Wii from PETA!Click Here to Win a Wii from peta2!