Monday, August 15, 2005

 

How To: Spot a Bullshit Review

Here's an excerpt of the Sandisk Sansa review over at....wtf were they called?

News Update (6/23/05): SanDisk has informed me that a new firmware update will soon be available at their website allowing users to create a single playlist in their Sansa e100 series MP3 player. The modern age of user programmable firmware updates is wonderful. We are looking forward to seeing it.

- Kevin Nakano

Now the funny thing is the stuff in bold. Firmware update as of 7/16/05. Zero. Big fat Zero.

Now the other funny thing is the phrase 'user programmable firmware updates'.
Let me whip my Sansa SDK out...oh wait a minute, that's right! It doesn't fuckin' exist!

I'm calling bullshit on this one. In my country, we call these websites 'shills'. And then we stone them. When I say stone, i don't mean with granite, what with the heavy lifting bad for my back and all; I mean, we wall them up, Edgar Allen Poe style.
Read More

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



   Win a Wii from PETA!Click Here to Win a Wii from peta2!