Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Gaming Review Pt 2: FPS BF2 vs CS

Okay, I recant. I do Reviews too early. Like Guild Wars, I may have jumped the gun with Battlefield 2. The helicopters are way too powerful on some maps. Planes are hard to counter too but it doesn’t matter since they can’t cap flags. Copters on the other hand are crazy hard to take down by yourself. Not only that, they can heal themselves. That’s my only problem with the game so far though. Plus the respawn times. People respawn too quickly. They should double respawn times. Or do away with the ticket thing altogether.
Seriously, it takes all the danger and adrenalin out of the game.

That said, I’m prolly going to get counter strike. It’s a lot more adrenalin-thumpin.

On a side note, here’s a picture of a shrimp being boiled alive.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



   Win a Wii from PETA!Click Here to Win a Wii from peta2!